Monday, July 17, 2006

Sorry for the delay, gang! But I'm (almost) back again to make some updates.

So much has happened in the past month that it's hard to know where to start the updates.
Here's a picture of Julie with our favorite garden flower, a gardenea. The heavy rains have now started and they have been popping up on all of the bushes we have around the property. It's great to have them in the different parts of the house. The fragrance is stunning!
And our house, and the apartment next door, has been filled with so many guests. We counted 17 who have stayed with us over the past month! All were so special and so different. I've mentioned some of these before, bu I'll put in a few shots of others later. It's late, so I'll just put in a couple for now.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Now I know why I had to purchase the Gardenia perfume, it reminds me of you all and you house… It’s a scent that I carry with me all the time…
I love the picture of Julie, she looks beautiful…

 

Post a Comment

<< Home