Tuesday, March 13, 2007

No Posts? It's Fasting Time!

I love the period of the Baha'i Fast! It's a great time to think about spiritual matters and reflect on why we are making this effort to purify ourselves, physically and spiritually. There are many mysterious powers that one can feel in action, especially when you know that millions of fellow Believers are doing the same!

Here's what I have for my pre-dawn breakfast. All blended up in a "smoothie". This keeps me going all day. Really! That's it. I don't have anything else until after sunset. I've been taking my walk up our hill just after the smoothy, and drink some water as I'm walking along. (In the past I went at night when it was nice and cool, but I think I like the morning walk better.)

2 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Blogger Sasha McKinney said...

I miss your smoothies! : (

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Diane said...

Wow it looks delicious... What I miss here it's to get fruits so easily... So far I have only found the bananas and mangos.

I usually you have toast with cheese or humus, and sometime ham or salami (chiken ones).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home