Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Fasting while disintegrating

One of the books I'm reading on this trip is "Eternal Health", a book that Andra Grant gave me (the author is her grandmother). It has inspired me to do some light fasting, which is always an easy way to assist the body to heal itself.

Basically, I'm continuing with my eternal fruit smoothy every morning, but am eliminating my evening meal altogether (at least until Ali returns...I know he'll wanna turn me onto something new here).

Today I got a long-awaited call from the VA care provider doc who told me that the latest bone scans have revealed more metastasis (left rib and part of the hip). This is obviously the reason for my PSA rising recently. It's amazing how this blood test always warns!

Now I don't know what's going to happen with my plan to return to CR on the 19th. If they can schedule radiation treatment it takes about 3 weeks of light, daily, zaps. If not, then I'll have to return here sooner than planned.

I will appreciate your prayers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home