Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Happy Birthday, Gianni!

Today is the actual day that Gianni celebrates her BD. (We all surprised her last Sunday to celebrate it because that was the only day we could get all the fambly together easily.)
This is the only shot I have of all the work the kids have been doing at Gianni's family's house in Alajuela. (She mentioned on David and Gianni blog about the work they have all been doing over there.) So, she has a lot on her platter these days! Good thing we took Sunday to celebrate!

1 Comments:

At 8:54 PM, Blogger David, Gianni & Ela said...

Thank you sooo much... you are just the best. I feel soo lucky having all this love and wonderful people that make me feel so special. I hope I can give back a bit of all you have given me, I truly appreciate it and it makes a difference in my life.

Love you, thank you so much!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home