Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fillers

Here are a couple of items to keep the readers satisfied. (I know how disappointing it is for me when I check on family and friend's blogs and there's nuttin new!)

Y'all gonna be very surprised by the following: For at least 30 years I've been infamous for slurping down Costa Rica's version of Tabasco Sauce (Lizano brand).

Now, get this! I've switched to the best ever (in my own cruddy opinion): Iguana Habanero Pepper Sauce. (See photo below.)
So, if you can believe it, change IS possible--even for one so set in his ways!
This'll put fur on yur chest (or take it off if'n it dripples on it!).
Speaking of fur, for those cat lovers amungus, here's the World's Best Fellow, Butterkitty. He'll jump on a napper and start up his motor, and stretch out those paws, and KNEAD until you gotta wake up and give him a headscritch. (Note the paws claws out.)