Monday, February 05, 2007

Reflection Gathering-6th Cycle

Reflection garherings are always falling on Sundays, so we have to squeeze in our Devotionals beforehand. This week Maribel brought a ton of her sobrinos to the Dev. and then took them all to the Charles Wolcott Institute for the big event afterwards.
Two cuties who are Mari's sister's daughters
Aileen McCoy with Reflection Coordinator, Daniel Mora, and Aux. Board member, Munirih Rosales:
There was a call for cantantes, so this group came forward (the words to the song were being projected on a screen behind them).
Mike Robles has always been our main chorus leader:Lots of singing, and animated singers in the crowd:
There was a little song sharing during a break. Below, a recent Baha'i arrival from Washington State, Tiara Stevens, who's here to study Spanish and meet the Baha'i friends:
Andres, with novia, Roya, and Tiara:

Julie made tons of tuna sandwiches to share with our community during the lunch break. Here with Melissa Angulo (who's moved to Santa Ana to take care of her sick mom).Some of the crown for picnic lunch:
Viviana, Doña Blanca and Dick Hicks:

3 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a chinese
Because English is not our offical language I can not caught all your word in article but Can that be a matter? I don't think so.Although my english is poor I still think it is very important to use it 'cause I would like to make more friend in the foreign country.So why not make a firend with me?and I will introduce more to you.
My mail is Pheonixbun@gamil.com
My blog is http://le-ete.blogspot.com


remember it is
Pheonix
but not
Phoenix
I think there is nothing can be forever

 
At 8:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi,if you would like,do not forget to tell me your interest.And mine is Movie

 
At 3:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

uggs for kids
true religion outlet store
true religion sale
yeezy boost
polo ralph lauren outlet online
christian louboutin outlet
true religion jeans
ugg outlet
mlb jerseys
true religion jeans outlet
20161119

 

Post a Comment

<< Home